Many service agencies refuse to publish their pricing online because it is typically not affordable.
At Solon Law, we are striving to provide quality, affordable legal service coupled with personal service.
Every attorney seems to offer free consultations. They do this to get their feet in the door but what do you get out of it? No attorneys give their work away for free.
Instead of a free waste of your time, we offer affordable consultations that will give you actionable advice and helpful information. These sessions are also very helpful for DIY legal solutions. Click below for more information!
If you decide to retain us to completely represent you, your consultation fees will be deducted from your required retainer.
At Solon Law, we handle a variety of criminal issues, including DUIs, drug related crimes, violent crimes and sex crimes at affordable rates. If we cannot help you with your issues, we will recommend you to someone who can.
Our criminal matters begin with a Flat Fee. Should the matter need to be taken to trial, we can discuss an hourly retainer:
- Misdemeanors C and B, flat fees begin at $499.99 if within Salt Lake County. For Class A Misdemeanors, flat fees begin at $499.99 within Salt Lake County.
- 3rd Degree Felonies, flat fees begin at $1599.99 within Salt Lake County.
- 2nd Degree Felonies, flat fees begin at $1999.99.
We specialize in a variety of family law matters, including issues of divorce, custody, enforcement, adoption and protective orders. Matters are handled either on a flat fee or on an hourly basis depending on your needs and your resources. We can help you on an hourly basis from start to finish if resources allow. We also specialize in offering a la carte legal services by helping you on your case piece by piece.
- Divorce and Custody Petitions start at $600 and includes one round of revisions after a 1 hour consultation. Add $250 for default documents in an uncontested divorce.
- Orders to Show Cause motion, declaration and order start at $1000 and include 1 round of revisions.
- Motions for Temporary Orders and a Declaration in Support begin at $1000 and include 1 round of revisions.
- Fees for appearances at hearings begin at $500 within Salt Lake County, which includes preparation time and a 30 minute consultation.
- Uncontested Adoptions starting at $800 within Salt Lake County.
OTHER LEGAL ISSUES
Are you being evicted, or want to evict someone? Do you need to get a stalking injunction? Are you looking for a protective order? Do you want to sue someone or a business for wronging in you in someway?
We can offer fixed cost legal services to draft documents that you can use in your legal battles. Don’t worry if you can’t afford an attorney full-time. With our services, you can feel confident that you have good, solid paperwork to back your claim up. All prices do not include tax.
- Civil Complaints or Counterclaims starting at $999.
- Motions starting at $500
- Answers to Complaints starting at $199
- Protective Orders starting at $1499
Have further questions?